Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Nestled in the heart of Central, you’ll find this beautiful and professional serviced office in the distinctive Hong Kong Club Building. The sleek and modern interiors perfectly frame the panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and, behind the scenes, advanced IT infrastructure and on-site operational support empower your business success. Rent a coworking space or serviced office on flexible terms and gain access to a whole world of amenities – a lavish member’s lounge, elegant meeting rooms, pantries and relaxing breakout areas, as well as full operational support and expert IT support. The service team at this office space make sure that you have everything you need, whether you’re meeting with clients or working late into the night. With 24/7 secured access, you’ll feel that this office space is truly yours and you have the added coworking appeal of a dynamic business community that’ll inspire and empower you. For workspaces and virtual offices, there are very few other business centres that offer the services, professionalism and IT that's on offer here. Flexi terms from 1+ months available now!
About the Building - The Hong Kong Club Building
The Hong Kong Club is an A-Grade office tower in Central. Conceived by celebrated architect Harry Seidler, it has a stunning modernist design and thoughtful workspace features that have seen it deservedly take its place among some of the most iconic buildings in Hong Kong. It is home to prominent multinational tenants and reputable law firms, brokers and accountancy firms and, located in the centre of the thriving business district, is immersed in the high energy and fast pace that Hong Kong is renowned for. The Hong Kong Building features onsite parking, concierge, bike storage, changing rooms and onsite retail and restaurants as well as light-filled office spaces over 23 floors. With every convenience at the doorstep, including world class hotels, Michelin starred restaurants and luxury shopping, The Hong Kong Building is an attractive location for businesses and professionals in every industry.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Bicycle storage
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company Branding at reception *
· Concierge on ground floor
· Disabled access and facilities
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- Home to prominent multinationals and reputable law firms, brokers and accountancy firms
- 350m to Central MTR Station (Island Line)
- Opposite Chater Garden
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 23
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-22583
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now