Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Flexible and engaging coworking space in Kennedy Town where startups and creative minds get together. With a great range of private offices and coworking desks for rent, this office has the flexibility to accommodate every business now and when you grow. Each workspace is fully furnished, equipped with fast internet and accessible 24/7, providing a seamless way to set up and introduce your business to the HK market. There are fantastic meeting rooms and printing facilities and you get some complimentary hours and credits depending on the space you take. There are also secretarial services available at additional cost and there’s a fantastically versatile event space that can be hired for workshops, presentations and talks. Ignite your creative ideas and make impactful acquaintances at this great Hong Kong coworking space – flexible terms for short- and long-term rentals available now!
About the Building - Hong Kong Industrial Building
The Hong Kong Industrial Building is a 22-storey construction completed in 1981 and extensively renovated throughout to feature two passenger lifts and 24/7 split-type air conditioning. It sits in Kennedy Town, a characterful area at the western end of Sai Wan. Fast becoming one of HK’s trendiest areas, the waterfront district has a huge range of international and local cuisine and is home to the famous Hong Kong Wishing Tree. Within easy walking distance of this office space is the Hong Kong Plaza Shopping Mall, Kennedy Town Swimming Pool, The University of Hong Kong and HKU Station for a wide range of amenities and entertainment options.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Premium coffee/tea facilities
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Open plan layout
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- 300m to Hong Kong Plaza
- 2 min walk from closest bus stop
- 3 min walk from Kai Bo Supermarket
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: No
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: No
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-21016
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now