Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Fully furnished serviced office space in the district of Tsim Sha Tsui with all the support and amenities to make your business thrive. This workspace offers private office suites, dedicated desks and spacious meeting rooms all in modern and sleek design. Hook up to the high-speed internet to stay productive and get your caffeine kick from the kitchen to bounce back stronger. There’s a dedicated receptionist to answer your calls and greet your clients, while the onsite staff provides business support and a collaborative environment. This coworking centre is able to cater to all your needs, with the flexibility to customise and scale as you grow. At flexi terms and with options for a small business, freelancer and corporations alike - book a tour today or contact Office Hub for free impartial advice about your office needs.
About the Building - Cheuk Nang Centre
Cheuk Nang Centre is a 22-storey high-rise positioned in shopping-district Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon. In an area packed with upscale restaurants, retail outlets, local eateries and cafes you will have plenty to do after business hours. Cheuk Nang Centre is accessible within 3 minutes by walking from Exit D of the Jordan MTR station, surrounded by a wide range of business centres. If you’re arriving by vehicle there’s paid street parking nearby. For some retail-therapy make the 3-minute walk to Mira Place One Shopping Mall or Park Lane Shopper's Boulevard.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 4. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access & Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Lockable storage unit
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - Street / Public Car Park (Paid)
· Company branding in foyer *
· Concierge on ground floor
· Disabled access and facilities
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- Retail outlets, restaurants and cafes nearby
- Less than 200m to Jordan D Subway Station and bus stop
- 280m to Park Lane Shopper's Boulevard and Mira Place One Shopping Mall
- 7.5km to CBD Hong Kong
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: No
- Number of Floors: 22
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-45447
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now