Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Sitting in buzzing shopping district Tsim Sha Tsui, this serviced office space oozes stylish finishes, collaborative atmosphere and world-class office space. Offering office solutions for
start-ups, freelancers and enterprise teams of up to 200 people - and even customised solutions if you need something exactly in line with your business. Nothing has been left up to chance, with architect-designed breakout space, professional yet inspiring offices suites and meeting rooms with unique wallpaper curated to keep the creative juices flowing. Mingle with likeminds over a micro-roasted coffee or at any of the many networking events on offer. Available at flexible terms starting from one month - book a tour today or contact Office Hub for more information on this creative workspace!
About the Building - Sun Life Tower
Sun Life Tower sits in the bustling shopping precinct of Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon Bay. Sun Life Towers is a 15-storey A Grade and is one of 10 other commercial buildings sitting on top of the largest shopping mall in Hong Kong; Harbour City. You will benefit from direct access to all public transport; there’s a bus stop on your doorstep and Tsim Sha Tsui Station is less than 300m from the premises. Presenting casual eateries, eclectic shops, upscale retail and a dynamic nightlife, you will have plenty of options for after-work activities in this prime Kowloon location.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 7. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· FREE use of the meeting rooms
· Lockable storage unit
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Disabled access and facilities
· Modern High Rise with fast lift access
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Open plan layout
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- Great location in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- 30m to bus stop and 300m to Tsim Sha Tsui Station
- Sits on top of Harbour City - the largest shopping mall in Hong Kong
- Less than 600m to Hong Kong Cultural Cent, Hong Kong Museum of Art and Kowloon Pier
- Plenty of shopping malls in the area: The Sun Arcade and Silvercord
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: No
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Included in Price
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Number of Floors: 15
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Included in Price
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-45175
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now