Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Cost-effective serviced offices for rent in Lee Garden One. This business centre reflects its luxurious positioning in Causeway Bay’s tallest skyscraper with a high quality office fitout, premier meeting rooms and some of the best business support services in the industry. Showcasing beautiful natural light throughout, the centre features a managed reception so your calls and clients will always be looked after and a relaxed coworking area where you can break out and brainstorm. The serviced offices can be customised to suit 1-30 pax and they are ready to be used from the moment you move in – with chic furniture and industry-leading IT, your whole team can get back to work faster. And that’s not all – impressively hold client meetings in the multiple video-equipped meeting rooms, avoid the need for recruitment with professional administrative support and rest assured that the terms really are flexible – your space can change as you grow and you can even relocate to another of this provider’s multiple Hong Kong serviced office centres free of charge. With regular community events, you’ll have more opportunity to meet and network with others facing the same challenges as you – join the vibrant and diverse professional community at this business centre and deliver for your stakeholders faster.
About the Building - The Lee Gardens One
Lee Garden One is the tallest skyscraper in Causeway Bay and one of Hong Kong’s most sought-after business addresses. It cuts a stunning triangular shape in the skyline as part of the Lee Garden luxury shopping mall – step outside the office and discover one of Hong Kong’s premier lifestyle and retail destinations. The prestigious Lee Garden complex dominates Hysan Avenue and is home to many internationally recognised businesses which enjoy premier facilities including onsite parking for 199 vehicles, showers and changing rooms. This location is hard to beat if you’re looking for a vibrant and convenient working lifestyle – it’s close to Causeway Bay MTR, a range of high end hotels, the landmark Happy Valley Racecourse, major fashion malls, luxury brands and a number of Michelin starred restaurants.
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 7. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Access to secure printer and scanner
· Building outgoings included
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices*
· One simple bill for everything related to your workspace
· Plug and play furnished workspace
· Regular cleaning
· Secure high-speed Internet
· Abundance of natural light
· Air conditioning
· Architecturally awarded building
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Concierge on ground floor
· Disabled access and facilities
· End of trip facilities e.g showers, bike racks
· Onsite Cafe / Restaurant
· Print, scan and copy facilities
· Retail and shopping malls nearby
· Taxi / Uber stand close to building
- 170m to nearest bus stop
- 250m to Causeway Bay MTR Station (Island Line)
- 450m to Causeway Bay Plaza
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: High Speed Fibre
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes (Paid)
- Parking Spaces: 200
- Number of Floors: 39
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes - Business Hours Only
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Free Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-21848
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now